2012 Upper Peninsula Health Group Lean Collaborative
The Upper Peninsula Health Group (UPHG) Lean Collaborative will serve as a vehicle for helping all participating practices to sustain healthcare of the highest value to the customer by means of increasing office efficiencies, supporting a culture of continuous improvement, and advancing PCMH principles.
Participating practices have chosen a learning track related to Preventive Care and will participate in six Lean Learning Collaborative sessions.
Practice Team Contacts: A listing of all participating practices
Clinic Coach Prep Sessions: Agendas, presentation slides, and activities from the clinic coach prep workshops held on June 5, 2012.
- Website for Upper Peninsula Health Group
- Session 1: Current State Value Stream Mapping – June 19, 2012
- Session 2: Future State Value Stream Mapping – July 23, 2012
- Session 3: Goals and Action Plans – August 13, 2012
- Session 4: 30 Day Working Session – September 17, 2012
- Session 5: 60 Day Working Session – October 17, 2012
- Session 6: 90 Day Working Session – November 14, 2012